The Versatile Blogger Award Nomination
So I wanted to share with you guys that we were nominated for The Versatile Blogger Award by the lovely creators of Dumb Art. Thank you so much! We really appreciate it! SO apparently there are a few rules once you are nominated for this, one is to nominate 15 bloggers and another is to say seven random bits of information about myself.
2. Creature Comforts
4. wit + delight
5. My New Roots
7. This is’nt Happiness
9. Grain Edit
10. Pattern Pulp
11. Blue Bird Vintage
12. Young House Love
14. Miss Moss
15. Color Me Katie
Seven Random Facts (for those who care):
1. I can only spend a few moments in the ocean or in a lake because of my fear of aquatic life.
2. I secretly wish it was appropriate to build a sheet/pillow fort in my apartment to live in at all times.
3. I am obsessed with cheese and mustard.
4. I did a voice over for a cartoon pilot.
5. When I was a kid I listened to classic oldies and wore poodle skirts to school.
6. I am super nerdy about design-related things and have a serious love (or problem depending on who you ask) with different types of printing processes.
7. My favorite color is teal.
1. In a post on your, blog, nominate 15 fellow bloggers for The Versatile Blogger Award.
2. In the same post, add the Versatile Blogger Award.
3. In the same post, thank the blogger who nominated you in a post with a link back to their blog.
4. In the same post, share seven completely random pieces of information about yourself.
5. In the same post, include this set of rules.
6. Inform each nominated blogger of their nomination by posting a comment on each of their blogs. (Or post to Twitter.)