I had so much fun developing my Fall Checklist that I decided to do it all over again for Spring. I managed to accomplish 4.5 out of 6 items on my last list and hoping to do even better this go-round.
- Go to the flower district and put together a bouquet for the apartment
- Recreate one of the Spring outfits I’ve pinned to my fashion board (thinking frayed bottom skinnies with an off the shoulder top?)
- Find a rack/holder for our records and magazines
- Delve into Snapchat
- Try two new recipes from one of my cookbooks (NOT Pinterest!)
- Spend an afternoon taking photographs in a cool area of town