Last week I found my list of New Year’s resolutions from 2014. Like this year, I didn’t go crazy with unattainable weight loss goals. The idea was to choose things I could actually accomplish that would improve my life.
I am so happy to see that I achieved 3.5 of my 5 resolutions!
- I forgot I wanted to train for a 10K, but I still made that one happen!
- I also exceeded my reading goal and actually finished 29 books last year.
- The .5 is for the weekday breakfast/coffee routine. This one doesn’t happen all the time. Some weeks are better than others, but I definitely do this more now than I did a year ago.
- I did, indeed, start that new blog feature (“Seasonal Tastes”) so I can check that box.
- The only resolution I can’t check off my list is NaNoWriMo. I’m giving myself a pass on that one since I ended up creating this site. It may not be a 50,000 word novel, but it was a labor of love that has definitely changed my life for the better.
Seeing how well I did in 2014 gives me hope that I will achieve my goals for 2015.
Now that January is half over, how are you coming with your resolutions? Is the enthusiasm starting to wear off, or are you still going strong?