It’s feeling crisp here in NYC
- Buy a pair of [either] ballet or smoking slippers. I am in desperate need of new flats.
- Figure out how to do a simple updo myself. I have a wedding coming up in October where there will be no decent salon nearby but still want to wear my hear up to show off the back of my dress. Hopefully I can master the gibson tuck/gibson roll myself.
- Bake something to bring into the office.
- Binge-watch The Sinner. I’ve heard such good things and may even watch it without reading the book first.
- Pull together a great Halloween costume – and don’t wait til the last minute!
FYI – check out my last list here