It’s no secret I’m not a fan of the cold. That’s why I’m planning to distract myself with all sorts of fun things this season.
- Get an online certification: I’m looking to take an online course that will boost my resume and help me make this blog even better.
- Check out the Kellog’s Café. Yes, it sounds like a gimmick…but it also sounds kinda good. I’d really like to try the secret menu “Make Me Blush” bowl and maybe create a combo of my own.
- I just learned about a new store called Folly that opened on the UES and looks right up my alley. It reminds me of a lot of the stores I love from home so I’d love to check it out.
- Go to Baita. I always seem to hit up the Eataly rooftop when it’s in Sabbia mode (inspired by Italian seaside summers) and continue to miss out when they switch over to this wintertime version that’s inspired by the Italian Alps.
- Buy a sweater dress (preferably cable knit style) and wear it with some OTK boots.
- Go to the Downton Abbey exhibit.
FYI: I did pretty well with my Fall 2017 Checklist – check it out here.