Trying to do fun things when I really just want to curl up on the couch
- Go to the bar above 2nd Ave. Deli. Now that we’re living uptown again, I’m way more likely to go out in the UES and this is one Upper East spot that’s been on my list for a while.
- Try a new slow cooker recipe…I’m thinking chicken tikka masala/butter chicken may be the winner
- Finally hang a piece of art we got a while ago
- Do dim sum brunch. It’s been forever since I’ve done this, and I’ve been craving it.
- Use a [non-sheet] face mask. I’m hearing really good things about this one from Milk.