It doesn’t matter what climate you live in, everyone loves feeling comfy cozy. That said, some people reeeally lean into those hygge vibes, and this gift guide is for them.
- Nothing says comfy cozy like a fresh set of PJs. One of my favorite brands is LAKE, but I also love Honeydew Intimates (especially when they go on sale) thanks to their fun patterns (like the ones shown here) and because they tend to be super soft.
- I haven’t yet invested in a weighted blanket, but I know they’ve had a moment this year. This one from Bearaby seems to be top notch and would be appreciated by your snuggle buddy.
- Sipping on tea feels very “cozy night in” to me, but spice it up by exchanging the mug for a sassy teacup like this or this one.
- Candles set that hygge mood. I have more candles than I like to admit, but a current favorite brand is Harlem Heirloom (particularly the Italian Fig and Citrus Basil Scents). Honestly, I could go on and on about candle brands so just hit me up if you want multiple suggestions here.
- If you want hygge-approved cooking, a dutch oven is a must. Staub and Le Creuset are the obvious choices, but Martha Stewart makes a great imitation and even has some original patterns.
- Forget that Netflix binge, knitting is a perfect hygge activity. Or better yet, knit while doing a Netflix binge. This knitting kit will outfit your bud in a nice chunky sweater.
- You may not be able to roast s’mores, but this portable fireplace will turn an apartment into a winter cabin, is cute and mod, comes in several colors, and is a giftable price point. Note: if your budget is higher, there are some even more legit versions that make that great crackle sound.
- Cardigans are great to layer over your sweats and this one has some serious grandpa vibes that feel pretty homebody-like to me. Bonus: it’s cute enough to wear out of the house.
- Faux fur is in almost every hygge inspo photo you’ll ever see. This butterfly chair would make for a great reading nook – and it’s foldable so you can stow it away once spring has sprung.