Everyone’s talking about summer coming to an end, but I feel like it’s just getting started…
- Famed LA Times restaurant critic, Jonathan Gold, passed away last month so I think it’s nice to revisit his 2017 list of the 101 Best Restaurants.
- Reason to keep it simple and stop ‘gramming and start eating when it comes to sush. Also why good sushi is best as restaurant food, not delivery.
- As someone who doesn’t really like frosting, these silly string cupcakes are right up my alley – and so easy!
- Cauliflower is quite popular in our house so I’m always looking for new ways to prepare it. I think the green chiles in this cauliflower casserole will make it a nice side for an upcoming Taco Tuesday.
Food for Thought
- Who doesn’t want to sound (and actually be) smarter? These fun apps will boost your vocab so you can boost your smart factor.
- Don’t these reading nooks make you want to curl up with a good book right this very second?
- I love analyzing weddings so it should be no surprise that I like this look at the weddings of famous deceased authors.
Bits & Bites
- The moment I saw this picture frame idea, I knew I wanted to implement it in my home. I’m thinking for my version, I’m actually going to fill the frames with black and white photos in our bedroom. Now I just need to find more black and white pics!
- I’m not a fan of The Bachelor, but I am a fan of this behind the scenes look at how the show’s sets are designed.