Spring has sprung
- I would love to set up a nacho bar – what a fun idea for a party!
- I love this shrimp meal that’s cooked inside foil packets. It can be prepped in advance, takes no time to cook, and is super healthy. Served with a salad and maybe some rice and beans on the side and I can see myself making this meal on a weeknight in the very near future.
Food for Thought
- I haven’t yet read any of HuffPo’s Most Addictive Books of 2017…but consider them added to the list.
- I enjoyed both of Emma Staub’s books (The Vacationers and Modern Lovers) so I was very excited to hear that she’s opening a book store in NYC.
- I love the idea of using pretty pens for journaling or other work I’m doing at home. (Thanks to Lauren Conrad for the suggestion!)
Bits & Bites
- I always love reading the weekly Grub Street Diet, but there was just something about this recent one featuring Tony Danza. I find him adorable and would marry him in a heartbeat. I checked: his divorce was finalized in 2013.
- I love the idea of problem solving like a toddler. It may be annoying that little kids ask “why?” ad nauseam, but there’s something to it.